Characteristics Natural betaine
- Scientifically proven effect in various areas
- As an organic osmolyte confers protection against cell stress - restores and maintains cellular integrity and functionality, and it prevents dehydration, especially in hot climatic conditions.
- As a methyl group donor, betaine provides methyl groups for synthesis of numerous substances, intermediates in protein, fat and energy metabolism, and it is involved in the DNA methylation.
- Furthermore, betaine is utilized with high efficiency in fermentation processes, in order to increase the output of the final product
- Multiple applications: Courtesy to its native properties, Betaine has multiple applications in various industrial sectors.
Positive properties for humans
- Promotion of well-being and performance
- Increase resilience and strength
- May improve the immune response
Positive features for animals
- Improved performance, high quality end-products
- Enhanced gut health- lower litter moisture content, lower mortality
- Better production efficiency
Natural Betaine generated from the sugar beet:
- crystalline form (92-99% betaine) - Betaine anhydrous & Betaine monohydrate (in Food and Feed Grade Quality)
- liquid form (32- 40% betaine)- Feed Grade Quality
Advantages of crystalline betaine
- Higher purity of the product extends application possibilities
- Easy handling, no storage tanks necessary
- "NATURAL" product